Mediana’s Human Rights Management
Mediana is a company that fulfills social responsibility for human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption. In compliance with the ten principles of the UN Global Compact (UNGC), we will do our best to support and implement 17 paragraphs of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- 1. Mediana respects and complies with domestic and foreign standards and norms supporting human rights.
- 2. Mediana prevents human rights violations in advance and actively strive for relief in the event of human rights violations.
- 3. Mediana ensures freedom of association and collective bargaining, and strives to stabilize employment and create jobs.
- 4. Mediana does not allow any behavior of forced labor and labor for child labors.
- 5. Mediana don’t discriminate people on the grounds of religion, gender, race, educational background, region, disability, etc.
- 6. Mediana promotes industrial safety and health by creating safe and healthy working conditions.
- 7. Mediana tries not to infringe on customer safety and privacy.
- 8. Mediana does not infringe on the human rights of local residents where the workplace is located.
- 9. Mediana shall comply with domestic and foreign environmental laws and strives to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
- 10. Mediana treats stakeholders fairly and support stakeholders to practice human rights management.